Sunday, September 30, 2007

Psychedelia !

I was just lying awake up there, thinking how years can just slip by without anything ever really happening. Do you know what I mean? I mean... there are certain things that need to be taken care of... and you take care of them. You do what you're supposed to do. You pay your bills... you buy things... you accumulate all this stuff... it piles up... then one day, you look up and ten or fifteen years have gone by, and nothing's really happened. You know? All my energy goes towards making things run smoothly... that I can't feel anything... sometimes... I guess. So here I am, in this house, and it's three in the morning and I'm talking to you about death, and dreams... and it feels like something is finally happening to me. And it feels good. I don't even know why I'm telling you these things. I would never do this... normally I wouldn't...

I don't know...